Game of Thrones: Paper Models
Assemble 20 detailed Game of Thrones paper models, including the Iron Throne, three dragons, and the Wall with a moving elevator! Build the world of Game of Thrones—castles, dragons, weapons, and more—with this paper model kit that is two books in one. The keepsake book presents background information about what's depicted in each model, key story points from the hit TV series, and fascinating behind-the-scenes facts about its production. The model book includes detailed instructions and punch-out cardstock pieces to create 20 models, plus 20 bonus collectible trading cards showcasing the finished model. Both books are bound inside a hardcover spiral binder that features a gusseted pocket and elastic band closure to keep your model pieces safe and secure as you work. Assemble breathtaking locations like Winterfell and King's Landing; the fearsome Night King riding his ice dragon, Viserion; legendary swords Longclaw and Needle; and the Iron Throne. As a bonus, certain models feature moving parts, such as the Wall's elevator and the Citadel's spinning astrolabe. Game of Thrones enthusiasts will be wowed by each of the completed models, which make for an impressive display worthy of a king or queen.
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Page Count: 88
- Author: Bill Scollon, Barbara Montini
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.