Supernatural: The Official Cookbook : Burgers, Pies, and Other Bites from the Road
Filled with delicious recipes inspired by the hit television series, this cookbook allows fans to experience the world of Supernatural like never before.
Whether you're a seasoned chef, beginner cook, or diner food enthusiast like the Winchester Brothers, Supernatural: The Official Cookbook brings a variety both savory and sweet recipes from the show to life. When they aren't keeping humanity safe from all kinds of otherworldly threats, Dean and Sam often take time to eat and devise their next steps for hunting monsters at a small-town diner. This complete culinary guide features some of the brothers' favorite dishes, such as Dean's breakfast Pigs 'N A Poke, cheeseburger and fries, angel food cake, Sam's salads—and, of course, pie!
Featuring other recipes inspired by characters and locations and complete with illustrations, recipe modifications, and mouthwatering full-color photos, this cookbook will inspire you to not wait for your next road trip and prepare your own delicious feast.
- Format: Hardcover
- Page Count: 128
- Author: Julie Tremaine, Jessica Torres (By (photographer))
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.